We actually parked an RV at the Driftwood Inn and RV Park. We paid about $33 a night for full hook-ups and a seaside view. It must be said that the RV park is nothing much more than a small parking lot stuff tight with RVs and it's really not exactly right on the water - there's a road in between; however, the showers, and laundry area were impeccable. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. It was also conveniently located across the street from Duggan's Pub! We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges Alaska