I live in Alaska and travel to Homer as often as I can. I always stay at the Driftwood. The Inn is the best deal in Homer. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The addition of in-room Keurig coffeemakers was icing on the cake. It's in a great location near Bishop's Beach, galleries, and many favorite Homer spots. We've stayed in the lodges, too, and they are incomparable. They are beautiful, clean, spacious, and the views cannot be beat. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges Alaska