Check in was friendly and the lobby is very interesting.They even left us with a small bottle of champagne with two glasses to toast our anniversary. The night was short because we had to get up early to go fishing but the bed in room 25 was so very comfy we wished we could have slept more. Good cotton linens, clean rooms and common area, large bathroom with two shower heads which we couldn't get to work but are sure it was the operators.View is probably spectacular but we happened to arrive on a foggy day. Oh well. Highly recommend-would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges Alaska