The Driftwood Inn is where we always stay when we go to Homer. The rooms are clean and cozy and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The shared bathrooms are kept spic and span! The interior is decorated in a kitschy yet very charming manner and makes for a far more interesting place to stay compared to conventional hotels. We like to walk down from the Inn during summer evenings and explore Bishop's Beach. The Sea Life Center is in walking distance, as well as Two Sisters Bakery and other restaurants and galleries. The Spit is just a short drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges Alaska