It's not about the spectacular view or the quaint home-like atmosphere or even the fact that Kachemak Bay is RIGHT THERE...It's about the people you meet! Thank you so much Doug and Sue. What fabulous hosts. Such a pleasure! I drove 1506 miles in 10 days. I met a lot of folks but ABH is top on my list. I would come back in a quick minute...well, make that a quick 10 hour plane flight as they are just the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breath taking luxury lodging, Alaska Beach House lodging on the water's edge. in Homer Alaska. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the waves. We offer beach access, Free High Speed internet, TV, 2 BBQ's, mini Kitchenettes, private entrances and baths. Each room has a wonderful comfy bed for your nights rest, with deluxe linens. Our rooms offer a TV, coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, and bath soap, for your convenience. Patio furniture for relaxing outside and viewing the bay and wildlife. Coffee, and tea are available in your room each day. Only a light Breakfast Basket will be offered. Former name Beach House Bed & Breakfast, 8 years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Alaska Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Beach House b&b
- Alaska Beach House Hotel Homer
- The Alaska Beach House Homer