First, it is probably one of the better places in Homer, but that says a lot about hosting there. To keep it short, the room Captains quarters is creatively furnitured, but needs an update urgently. Some of the decorations are dirty and seemed to haven't been touched and cleaned obviously for years. The carpet is just disgusting.
Sound proof doesn't exist in the house, for sure it was unlucky that our neighbour was snoring the whole night, but it just came along with the whole stay there.
Breakfast was a joghurt (strawberry only), a piece of cake (which does not belong to breakfast in my opinion) and a banana every day, so if you don't fancy banana, you start your day hungry.
The view is perfect, big plus for that.
It was really not what we have expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breath taking luxury lodging, Alaska Beach House lodging on the water's edge. in Homer Alaska. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the waves. We offer beach access, Free High Speed internet, TV, 2 BBQ's, mini Kitchenettes, private entrances and baths. Each room has a wonderful comfy bed for your nights rest, with deluxe linens. Our rooms offer a TV, coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, and bath soap, for your convenience. Patio furniture for relaxing outside and viewing the bay and wildlife. Coffee, and tea are available in your room each day. Only a light Breakfast Basket will be offered. Former name Beach House Bed & Breakfast, 8 years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Alaska Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Beach House b&b
- Alaska Beach House Hotel Homer
- The Alaska Beach House Homer