We stayed in the Compass Rose cottage for 2 delightful nights. The room was homey, clean, and very comfortable w/ a great bed. The thing that makes this room so wonderful is the view. With the sun setting only a few hours each night in July, there was plenty of opportunity to soak up the surrounding beauty. The property was well cared for and the location was convent for driving into town.
I am rating this property strictly on the Compass Rose cottage. Without the view I would rate the property average, but the view from our room was fabulous. Do yourself a favor.. book early and
pay the extra for this cottage.....the view is priceless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breath taking luxury lodging, Alaska Beach House lodging on the water's edge. in Homer Alaska. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the waves. We offer beach access, Free High Speed internet, TV, 2 BBQ's, mini Kitchenettes, private entrances and baths. Each room has a wonderful comfy bed for your nights rest, with deluxe linens. Our rooms offer a TV, coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, and bath soap, for your convenience. Patio furniture for relaxing outside and viewing the bay and wildlife. Coffee, and tea are available in your room each day. Only a light Breakfast Basket will be offered. Former name Beach House Bed & Breakfast, 8 years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Alaska Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Beach House b&b
- Alaska Beach House Hotel Homer
- The Alaska Beach House Homer