Alaskan Suites
Ocean Shores(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$151
US$147
Land's End Resort(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$133
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgas grillback porchhot tubtwo queen bedscontinental breakfastgreat cabinmillion dollar viewsbald eaglesdvd playerawesome viewsdowntown homercoffee makersalmonhomer spitlarrydeckalaska
Reviewed 1 October 2012

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Alaskan Suites in Homer. Such a cute cabin with excellent ammenities. The view was truly a million dollar view. So beautiful! We coudln't stop staring out our window at the gorgeous ocean and mountains. All the cabins were booked the weekend we were there, and we never heard a peep or saw anyone. The place is super calm and quiet. We also enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. I reccomend this place for anyone venturing out to Homer, AK.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We toured the Kenai Penninsula for our end of June honeymoon. This was our 3rd stop on our trip, with 2 more places to go. Alaskan Suites was hands down our favorite spot. We had stayed in some quaint B&B's and finally ended our trip at the Alyeska Resort... wishing we could have stayed in Homer. Larry was the friendliest host imaginable. Each morning we were provided with a great breafast, and the cabin was equipped with its own grill to make dinner's that much easier. The cabin had a great TV, and comfy bed. However, we spent our time sitting on the back porch, watching eagles fly past, while having a glass of wine. The view is INCREDIBLE. I would HIGHLY suggest staying here if in Homer. It is a little up from town, but worth the short drive.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My family and I just spent 3 fabulous nights at the Alaskan Suites and we were not disappointed. These cabins were very thoughtfully planned. They have a wonderful little kitchen, barbecue, tv, comfortable beds not to mention the most spectacular views. We received great service from Winter who went out of her way to make sure that my family had what they needed. My only regret is that we could not stay longer. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Alaskan Suites drive up appeal is a bit lacking. A first impression may lead one to think of flimsy cabins just plopped in a parking lot - but closer inspection leads to a much different truth. Yes, the cabins do sit on a parking lot just off the road, but once inside, one sees that they are quality cabins. Well built, with attention to details and guest comfort. And clean! Very very clean, with comfortable, cozy beds, and a mini kitchen with everything you need for a few days. I'm a fussy, picky traveler, and they suited me just fine. I would recommend them to anyone visiting the Homer area. Also, the views are spectacular!

Room Tip: end cabins offer more privacy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

my wife and I recently spent two nights at the Alaskian Suites in Homer. everything was way above our expectations: the cabin, the view (wow is not enought to describe), breakfast, satelite TV, amneties and most important the hospitality and personal service of Larry. He was so accomodating - he went out of his way to help us - even lending us bear spray for our day hike and recomending activities in the area. i highly recomend this lovely alaskian experiance type of hotel / cabin for your stay in homer

Room Tip: all cabins are the same with same view
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple