“Creekbend Cafe”

Discovery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

New name, and new owners. I stopped in for pie and coffee, hoping for the same selection of tasty treats offered in years past at Tito’s Discovery Café. I left a little disappointed. The service was fine and friendly. The pastry was underwhelming. The slice of coconut cream pie I was served tasted okay, but the crust was...well...as hard as a rock. Maybe they deserve a second chance? I’ll stop in again sometime.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Great food! We had Street Tortas for lunch, and the next morning Breakfast burritos, and Huevos rancheros. Very tasty overall. Their home made salsas are awesome! Also a variety of healthy side options for our toddler. Key lime pie was top notch.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Amazing food despite the sudden rush. Super friendly staff, always welcoming. Chat them up for some interesting stories about life in Hope! I ordered the breakfast tacos with bacon - so amazing and you can't beat the price!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately the brisket, which many reviewers raved about was sold out at 11 am. We didn't try the pies, none were calling out to me (apple cinnamon, peach and strawberry). We did have lunch, biscuit and gravy and pulled pork sandwich. Both were good. Server was great and price wasn't too bad for AK.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had heard about the baked goods - they are REALLY good! We especially enjoyed the pie and the blueberry muffins. The other food items, however are just okay. The portions were small, and nothing very special about them.
The staff are very nice and friendly, and they have a very nice outside deck!

Been to Discovery Cafe? Share your experiences!