“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was very good. Lots of great choices on the menu. Enjoyed my breakfast and the mondo sausage patty. Don't eat here much because I live in the valley, but I recommend it for visitors. Staff was very friendly too.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Nice place for breakfast; obviously a favorite with locals. Extensive menu choices; the vegetable omelet was very good and the coffee was tasty.

3  Thank AuroraAlaska
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Our hotel restaurant was closed so we walked to the Sandpiper Cafe for breakfast. I'm so glad we did!! The service was great, the restaurant was very clean and the food was amazing! I enjoyed the the cinnamon vanilla French toast and it was delicious!! My husband had the eggs with salmon and he very much enjoyed them. We both cleared our plates and it was the perfect way to start our day!

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I had the bagel and lox for breakfast at the Sandpiper Cafe. First, the coffee was pretty good, but not great. Bad coffee is the death knell for a breakfast place. Sandpiper Cafe passed the coffee test, but I wouldn't go back just for the coffee. The bagel and lox was very good, although the lox were a little saltier than I like. There was lettuce, capers, and red onions with it. The bagel was toasted and quite good.

Service was good. Prices are on the high side. The bagel and lox with a cup of coffee was $18. The atmosphere is very nice.

I recommend Sandpiper Cafe. It is not a place I go every day, but I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I love the lox and bagel breakfast and find it a fave to repeat in the morning whenever I visit Juneau. Kinda miss the old Fiddlehead for ambience and decor but a good value for AK.

Been to Sandpiper Cafe? Share your experiences!