“Sandpiper Cafe Good and Plenty”
Review of Sandpiper Cafe

Sandpiper Cafe
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I choose not to eat egg whites, but had good choices of delicious pancakes and waffle with fresh fruit. Table mates had good omelets. They were neglectful in refilling coffee cups. Restaurant should get larger cups so I don't have to beg for more coffee.
Conveniently located near Driftwood Lodge.
Definitely go there for breakfast. Didn't go for lunch.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Open for breakfast and lunch...staying at the Driftwood Lodge it is next door and we had breakfast there each day...amazing choices on the menu and portion sizes were awesome! My favourite was French toast (what we in England call eggy bread) with mandarin oranges.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was very good. Lots of great choices on the menu. Enjoyed my breakfast and the mondo sausage patty. Don't eat here much because I live in the valley, but I recommend it for visitors. Staff was very friendly too.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Nice place for breakfast; obviously a favorite with locals. Extensive menu choices; the vegetable omelet was very good and the coffee was tasty.

3  Thank AuroraAlaska
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Our hotel restaurant was closed so we walked to the Sandpiper Cafe for breakfast. I'm so glad we did!! The service was great, the restaurant was very clean and the food was amazing! I enjoyed the the cinnamon vanilla French toast and it was delicious!! My husband had the eggs with salmon and he very much enjoyed them. We both cleared our plates and it was the perfect way to start our day!

Been to Sandpiper Cafe? Share your experiences!