“SO GOOD”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is the best restaurant in Juneau! We were in town for 6 days and ate breakfast there 3 times. I don't even like waffles and I devoured mine. I would highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I met a friend at the Southeast Waffle Cie this month, Greatest coffee even better than starbuck, the atmosphere was cozy and the view wasn't bad either, great place to meet friends and have breakfast or lunch or a snack .

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Very popular coffee house with waffles and other food and drinks. Near Auke Bay Harbor, internet access, games, conversation, comfy seats or regular tables invite you to stay awhile. Large percentage of friendly staff is Christian.

1  Thank savageporcupine
Reviewed 7 February 2013

...this place is weird. The food and coffee are really good! But I guess a lot of hippies/hipsters go here, and that distinctive 'unwashed' smell can linger. If I found myself in hungry in Auke Baby I would consider going here again...maybe.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

fun atmosphere, good people, and great food. I'll be back for sure. We go there during the week when we don't want to cook, or occasionally just for a coffee.