“Wonderful Place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Juneau
Auke Lake Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 26 Juneau B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Planning a trip to Juneau is difficult because the hotels are usually cruise ships. Auke Lake B&B was recommended to us by friends, it has been and amazing place to stay from the wonderful breakfast in the morning to the comfortable bedding and good quality sheets and towels. Plenty of hot water free Internet and even a grill if you want to do so salmon or halibut. Enjoy the hot tub and the amazing views on the morning. ;) Jessica was an amazing host and her waffles are the best

Thanks again for an amazing stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy-2013-2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights in early August, 2013. To begin with, there was regular contact with Jessica, the innkeeper. She confirmed our arrival time, made sure everything was ready for us and even kept the weather gorgeous for us. Thanks! This place is fabulous! Every room is beautiful with your own fridge, reading/relaxing area, free laundry down the hall, outside hot tub overlooking the lake, screened BBQ area to use, but most of all they provide an awesome view of Auke Lake along with the peace and quiet of this area. In the morning, we saw eagles watching for potential breakfast on the lake. (Look out ducks!) The house is decorated with "trophies" that the owner has personally bagged. Dale and Honeybee were delightful. I only wish I'd asked Dale more questions as he knows a LOT!! I went out on my first ever kayak trip (with the inn's own kayak...no charge) and loved it. It was wonderful to be away from the busyness of Juneau and this place is one I'd return to AND recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gallagherfam
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Although vacationers can meet their objectives by visiting all the sites, without a comfortable and cozy place to call "home" for a few days, the trip would be disappointing. Staying at Auke Lake B & B was wonderful with not only comfortable accommodations, but also a wonderful view of the lake and an incredibly delightful hostess, Jessica! The location is very near the Auke Bay dock (ferry terminal), the Mendenhall Glacier, and the airport. The drive to downtown Juneau was short and beautiful. If we ever visit Juneau again, we would stay at the same location!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This place was absolutely beautiful and quiet, even though the house was full of visitors! What gorgeous views, comfortable rooms, great tv channels, washer and dryer free of use, hot tub overlooking the lake (hard to find in Juneau), use of their kayak, paddle boat and canoe is awesome for an evening on the lake. We were displaced from our home in Juneau and found refuge at Auke Lake Bed & Breakfast. Honeybee & Dale are so welcoming. The managers Marcus and Jessica are so hospitable. Waking up to a beautiful breakfast made by Jessica herself. The place is always clean. I have multiple friends coming to visit and we reccommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha F
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My girlfriend and I just left Dale and Honeybees beautiful B&B and we are all smiles. Gorgeous lake and views, bald eagles flying over or heads as we paddled the canoe around. Hot tub, gazebo with grill (for my salmon feast :), king size bed, fridge in room, free laundry room, cable, wifi, fresh muffins in the morning with breakfast, this place was simply perfect. Honeybee was out of town but we met Dale and he was super nice. Jessica was the main person taking care of things while we were there and she was so helpful with everything from advice on where to go, things to see, and always on call if we had a question. We are thrilled to have found this place and would highly recommend it to any and everybody going to Juneau. We will definitely be staying there anytime we are in town.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed at this b and b in july 2013, but was very surprised to receive a very clear note when I arrived in my room explaining that guests were not welcome in the main house, other than at breakfast time. I was out most of the day, so this wasn't an issue, just a surprise. Also, as I was leaving for early trips, no early breakfast was def a problem. Maybe they could at least leave supplies out so guests can help themselves. I felt a little unwelcome, wouldn't stay there again, very bare bones in terms of supplies in the bathroom etc. okay, though overall. but you can hear traffic at the house too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I spent a wonderful holiday in Junenau, Alaska ... And Auke Lake Bed and Breakfast was largely resposable that! The place is magical, full of nature and with a beautiful view. As if that were not enough, our hosts were very special people and their efforts to make us feel at ease among other highlights of past experiences. Thanks Jessica and Marcus! Hope to see you soon ... hopefully in Costa Rica! Say hi to Hershey!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple