“Awesome accommodations!”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Juneau
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Awesome accommodations!”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We recently stayed at the Aspen Suites in Juneau and we were very impressed. The room is very spacious, the layout is great, it was really clean, and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Love the kitchenette with full size fridge, stove top, microwave, toaster, etc... The location is great. Close to the airport and yet several places to eat and/or get food to prepare in the room within walking distance. Great experience!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kimberly C
AspenGM, General Manager at Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows to continuously improve. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!! Our company strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us.

Thank you again for your business we truly appreciate it!! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Juneau.

Stephanie Weitman, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Thorne Bay, Alaska
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stayed at the Aspen for a business training. The rooms are large and clean. It was great to have a full size refridgerator/freezer. I usually don't sleep well in hotels but I slept like a baby at this one. Quiet area and the bed was super comfy. I would definately stay here again if and when I go back to Juneau.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
AspenGM, General Manager at Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 26 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is great hearing positive feedback from our customer’s. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us!! Our company strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us.

Petersburg, Alaska, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I loved the lay out of the room. Lots of space especially if you have kids. The location of the hotel was great, right next to the Nugget Mall. The best feature would have to be the full size fridge. i would defiantly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Julie S

Petersburg, Alaska
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This is the second time we have stayed at the Aspen Suites in Juneau and the stay was very nice. Hotel room was clean and staff was friendly and very helpful. Beds are so comfy and nice bedding. We will stay there again for sure. Very safe and great rates. There are washers and dryers if you need to use them. Looking forward to their hotel in Anchorage.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Amarillo, TX
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I was supposed to stay in another Juneau hotel, but left and checked into Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel. It was clean, modern and staff was great. This is a safe place to stay and was one of the better rates I found in Juneau. Limited service means no breakfast and weekly maid service. Kitchens are nice and useful for extended stay. There aren't any traditional chains (i.e. Hampton Inn, Fairfield) in town. This is the best you can get, in my opinion. Also stayed with same chain in Kenai. Excellent there as well.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel, we enjoy reading positive feedback from our guest and are very glad you enjoyed your stay. Our company strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us.

Thank you again for the positive comments, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Juneau.

Ketchikan, Alaska
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This hotel is new and fairly clean. It is about $12 - 20 less than some of the best hotels in Juneau, but provides no maid service, no breakfast and limited front desk hours. The refrigerators are the loudest I have ever been subjected to waking me every two hours each night I was there. It is an okay building, but I hope I don't have to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Clarator
AspenGM, General Manager at Juneau Aspen Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel; it is feedback like yours that allows us to better serve our guest. I want to explain to you why we operate our hotel the way that we do so you may better understand our brand.

Our property is considered a limited service hotel and is designed for accommodate guest who are staying one night or one month. Although we do not provide a continental breakfast at our hotel, all of our rooms are equipped with kitchenettes so our guest is able to prepare meals in their room. And yes housekeeping service is not daily; we do provide housekeeping service once per week for our guest staying longer than one week. Doing this allows us to keep our cost down and this is why we are able to charge less than other hotels.

Although our Front Desk is only open from 6am to 12am we do have security onsite the hours our Front Desk is not open. We find that having a Security Guard on site at night is much more secure for our guest then a Front Desk Agent.

I would like to address the refrigerator in your room; it is unacceptable to have a loud running refrigerator in your room. I am going to have maintenance check on all of the refrigerators in every room to make sure that not only the refrigerator in your room is running properly but all refrigerators our running properly.

Thank you again for staying at our hotel and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Stephanie Weitman, General Manger
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I travel to Juneau about once a month. Our company recently switched to the Aspen Suites. Upon arrival of my last visit, I was informed that I did not have a reservation. I showed the clerk the confirmation code that I has and she said that my reservation was there, however it was not processed by the computer. I did not have a room, and they were booked full. She did not offer to call other hotels for me, just apologized and went to the next customer.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business