“Last Lagit Dive Juneau, Alaska Bar”
Review of Triangle Club Bar

Triangle Club Bar
Ranked #3 of 3 Nightlife in Juneau
Reviewed 18 June 2014

What you see, it what you get. The last of a dead breed of dive bars in Juneau Alaska. No. Not the contrived Red Dog Saloon. Triangle Club bar embodies real Alaska with real Alaskan bar flies. Note: As dive bars go in Juneau, nothing…I mean no bar will ever come close the the Crystal Ballroom and Saloon that was closed in the early 1980's. But…theTriangle Club bar is my survivor. Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were searching for a pay telephone that actually WORKED! We had tried no less than a dozen in downtown Juneau and couldn't find one that worked. We were referred to the Triangle Club, and we were successful in calling back to our home to check with the person who was taking care of our cat. We had no cell phone service anywhere in Alaska, and this working pay phone was a blessing that set our mind at ease. So we had a drink to celebrate and relax, and we had to pleasure of meeting Stacy (a cat lover) and the owner, Leann. Great place with a true local flavor. Make it a point to go there when in Juneau.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stopped in here one afternoon to try the Alaska Beer sampler for $10. Besides my wife and I, there was one other person who happened to be a deckhand/fisherman. The bartender was friendly and she answered all our tourist questions. The fisherman was pleasant and friendly too.
I didn't eat here and I don't think I would, but I'd certainly go back and have a few beers the next time I was in town.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Good place for Coffey. Rude bartender. We like to drink but this place is not where to do it. Bartender threw out a man for no reason. Should have known no one was in the bar. Stay away.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Came here because our tour bus driver Louis recommened it.
After having crab legs at Tracy's, wife and I headed straight down to the TCB. Louis was there and Richard (who sold us the tour tickets) was also there, so we had a small party that afternoon! The lovely Tracy, sorry, I meant Stacy ;-) was behind the bar and did an excellent job (we had draft beer and Scotch). Not to mention that they have free Wi-Fi for an hour!
Before we went there, we actually stopped by the other saloon, but it was just way too crowded there.

Louis is a great guide, so l recommend that you ask for Louis the driver/guide from MGT before buying the ticket from the booth.

Been to Triangle Club Bar? Share your experiences!