“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

156 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We took the helicopter and landed on the glacier. Up and over the mountains towering over Juneau. I loved being in the helicopter as it soared over the top of the mountain. It seems as if you are hardly moving, but I could see the other helicopters in front moving at a quick pace. I'd do it again in another location. Being on the glacier was also a neat experience as that was the reason for the tour, but loved the helicopter ride best!

Bordeaux, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Mendenhall glacier and dog sledding experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The helicopter ride was amazing! The dog sledding was always an experience to remember.
This is my second time, and it was still as amazing. I recommend this to anyone who will
visit Alaska. The heli ride was scenic and breathtaking. The dog sled with musher, is a memorable experience to anyone who tries it. My children could not get enough of the glaciers, the dog sled ride. This is a once in a lifetime experience. A must do!

Visited June 2014
Fresno, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Alaska cruise highlight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This was the highlight of our Alaska cruise. Caleb and Bre were excellent!!!! My husband and I are working on a bucket list. My husband is battling pancreatic and colon cancer and this was first one our list. Don't know if anything can beat it. Thank you!!

1 Thank eileenseals
Miami Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Juneau helicopter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We'll worth the time on the glacier. The ride up was great. THe walk on the ice was spectacular. .spectacular time. Pilot made us feel safe and secure. Overall one of best memories I have had on any trip

1 Thank 66jammer
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dog Sledding in Skagway, AK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We took the glacier flight seeing and dog sledding tour in Skagway while cruising Alaska. Yes, this is a short and expensive tour, BUT:

1) The experience is truly amazing; few humans will ever walk where we played with the dogs!

2) The dogs are great. When they realized they are getting ready to run, they begin barking and yipping. Once they get connected to the sled, some begin popping straight up and then down…like jumping beans. I could not stop laughing!

2) Temsco seems to have safety as priority one! A helicopter is no place to skimp on maintenance and safety; so I am OK with the price. Plenty of staff on the ground to answer questions. By the way, the staff is great. I would like to shout out to Stephanie; we will be back!…Survivor buff and all :)) Thanks.

PS. For your safety and the safety of everybody in the the bird, you will need to provide your weight. If you don't know your weight, you will be weighed. Do not blame the staff at Temsco for putting you on a scale and embarrassing you. They have nothing to do with your weight, so it is not fair to call them insensitive. I'm just saying.

1 Thank stupidusername