“What an Awesome Experience”

Temsco Helicopter Tours
Ranked #22 of 81 Tours in Juneau
Reviewed 12 July 2014

You must make reservations with Temsco Helicopters when traveling to Juneau,Alaska. The Mendenhall Glacier trip was a once in a lifetime experience. The ride up to the glacier itself is simply breathtaking. Then to be able to get out and take a fantastic tour on the glacier itself is something we will never forget. I would tell you for sure this is a must see activity. Everyone we were with at Temsco were just great and made you feel at home. Their knowledge of the glacier was outstanding. Don't miss activity!!

3  Thank welltraveled_9
"ice field"
in 8 reviews
"cancelled due"

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Totally worth the money. Very fun, excellent pictures, professional staff, plenty of time on the glacier, beautiful ride over green scenery on the return. I can go on and on. Its cold on the glacier so bring a hat, sunglasses, scarf, etc. ENJOY.

1  Thank J.E. M
Reviewed 10 July 2014

(I went along for the ride.) Actually, I was scared to go on a helicopter flight, but knew it was an opportunity of a lifetime to ride to, and walk on a glacier. This was a thrilling ride. We ascended very smoothly, and it wasn't scary at all. The Mendenhall Glacier was other-worldly, truly amazing, and the rivulets were an incredible neon turquoise color. I am so glad I was there, and my husband loved the trip. This was definitely a highlight of our Alaskan cruise, and well worth the cost.

1  Thank raethecpa
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We did the helicopter tour and it was amazing! I would have to say this is in my top 10 things I have ever done. First of all the ride was fantastic and landing on a glacier was the icing on the cake! This was well worth the cost!!

1  Thank rcjetskier
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Temsco Helicopter Tour and dogsled experience was by far the pinnacle of many high points on our trip. Everyone from the ground staff, to the pilot, to the sled dog trainers was extremely professional and personable. The views from the helicopter are breathtaking and the sled dog camp is fascinating. Our guide there was wonderful and shared some keen insights into the business of sled racing. We booked this through the Celebrity website and may have been able to save a few dollars by doing it in advance on our own or with another company, but we were very happy with the results.

Oh, yes, the 5 week old puppies are adorable!

2  Thank kilgarvandan