“Great Coffee on a rainy day”

Heritage Downtown Cafe #1
Ranked #5 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Juneau
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Located at the downtown center, a great place to get a tasty, fresh Cappuccino. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Best Coffee in town.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in to get a gellato/ice cream. Young woman at the counter was not friendly at all. We paid $4.50 for about half a cup of mediocre product. We have been in Juneau 5 days and this is the first person who was not friendly and/or helpful to us. There are better places to go.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am going to say it right up front, I'm kind of a snob when it comes to good coffee. I don't do Starbucks and no way would I ever drink Folgers. That being said, this place kind of reminided me of like, being the "Starbucks" of Juneau simply because there are quite a few of them all around town. The coffee is much better than Starbucks, we bought a bag of beans while we were there, the wolf blend. And the coffee was fine, but then we found The Rookery around the corner, I liked the coffee there much better. When The Rookery was closed on Sunday, we came here as a good second choice. They have ice cream and then just the usual pastry type items that you see at most coffee stands. Muffins and things like that. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. I liked all of the local art on the wall that was for purchase and there were nice seating areas as well as wifi which is great since I have T-Mobile and there is not signal up there with my carrier.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Four shots of bliss - some of the best coffee I've had from a coffee shop, though the barista probably could have done just a tiny bit better pulling the shots. Excellent blend, friendly service, good location, and decent atmosphere. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 1 July 2013

This is a great place to pass the time on a rainy day. Several locations around Juneau. Good, strong coffee, free wifi, nicely textured gelatto and friendly employees. Try the gelatto with a shot of espresso poued over it for an energy booster.