“calzones are the bomb”

Add it.
Vito & Nick's Pizzaria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 December 2012

They will put together whatever you want. Great fresh ingredients. Hand tossed new york style crust. Greek salads are great. Close to airport hotel area.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

They offer great service, great specials, and good good. LOVE the calzones! Several different dessert options as well

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Pricey, but a good change of pace. Always delicious pizza and relatively quick for pizza in Juneau.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

The food here has more flavor than any other place of it's type in Juneau.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Vito & Nick's was near my hotel and had a good review on Urbanspoon. When I got there the building looked old and the decor left something to be desired. However, I ordered the all meat calzone and they said 15 minutes. I ran to the Carrs nearby and came back. My calzone was ready exactly when they said it would be. I took it back to my hotel. The calzone was wonderful. The dough was cooked perfectly and the sauce and filling was great. Even though it was titled all meat, it had green peppers and onions. It was large and could have fed two people. I ate half and save the second half for lunch the next day.