“Standard hotel food”

Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mi Casa Mexican American Restaurant is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Sunday we offer an outstanding BRUNCH from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
southeast, alaska
“Standard hotel food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Standard Mexican food. The Calamari is a favorite of mine, the Nacho Supreme can either be great or flat depending on the cooks that night. A good place for appetizers and drinks though. Sunday brunch is worth it with the variety. If you are hungry the Burrito Supreme will definitely do the job, it has to be

Visited January 2014

San Francisco
“Yuch”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

The only reason that I can imagine anyone saying that the Mexican food at Mi Casa is good is if they have never eaten Mexican food before. Taco Bell has better flavor.as for service, I only rated it a three because of a very nice server named Dominick who was very kind.
My breakfast the next day was horrible. The hash browns were soaked in yellow grease, and the eggs were so unappetizing. The pancake could have been ok if it wasn't cold. I left the eggs and hash untouched, and when queried by the cashier, I said as much. Still, I got to pay eight dollars for it. Juneau is not known for it's cuisine, and Mi Casa is no exception. If you have a choice, go elsewhere.

• Visited February 2014
Juneau, AK
“Bad food”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Ever order a prime rib medium rare? I did and when it came out it was gray with a green shine to it like it just came out the fridge as a left over from two weeks ago. I didn't even consider taking a bite, but cut into it because I was curious. Absolutely no juices and the same gray color throughout. Won't ever go back, as this can't have been a chef's "mistake".

• Visited July 2013
Ketchikan
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was just in there this morning.. First had to ask for jam and then little later the waitress sat down with someone and eating her breakfast there one other table that had customer.. When came time me to pay she never asked me if I was staying at the hotel... She needs to pay more attention to the customers that is in the place and not take time eating with someone..

• Visited November 2013
Placerville, California
“Average food, if that....”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Ate here twice in a week. First meal was halibut tacos; very disappointed as barely 2 shreds of halibut in each taco. I hate to waste food and i don't consider myself that picky, but I only ate the fish and the beans and rice. I was very very disappointed, as the meal cost me $20 and I could have gotten 3 visits from Taco Bell instead of spending my money here! Second time, I got a taco and chimichanga combo. Chicken in taco barely had any flavor and i had to pile on the sour cream and guac to get any enjoyment from it. Chimi was a chile verde w/ green sauce on it; not bad but not much flavor either. Again, had to slather it w/ the remaining sour cream/guac. $20 again; I was a little happier w/ the food this 2nd time but not thrilled. I only ate here cuz it was convenient to my hotel, otherwise I would probably not go back. Service was good but sadly, food sorely lacked....

Visited September 2013