“A dive with okay food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Everything I have ate there is certainly okay and better. The prices are decent considering. The veggies are always good as is the meat. Do yourself a favor and don't look into the kitchen! And bring your own table cleaning accessories as I don't think I have ever seen them clean a table. And if you ask them for something to clean it with, if you're lucky, they will give you a damp napkin!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Peters is consistent. Simple, good, and quick. Rarely do we eat sitting at mall as the ambiance is non-existent. It's typically call it in, pick it up and run. It's a great fillin' when life to too busy to let you cook!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Their Spring Rolls are the best in town bar none. I could eat Peters probably every day. Prices are okay, kinda seems dirty, but food is overall pretty good.

Reviewed 23 June 2010

I absolutely love coming here to eat whether it's for lunch or dinner. Every meal is served pretty quickly and it's always satisfying. The spring rolls are my favorite, especially with the teriyaki sauce.

Reviewed 15 July 2008

I love this place. The food is served pretty quickly and you get a large amount. I also LOVE thier spring rolls and BBQ chicken on a stick which a lot of call "monkey on a stick" I miss this place when i go on vacation!