“Not sure what the attraction is”

Heritage Coffee Co & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Juneau
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We felt like a good coffee one afternoon and were pointed in the direction of the Heritage Cafe. It was very busy with lots of people using the free wifi. We ordered a cappuccino and an Americano coffee but passed on the food on offer as it did not look at all appetising. Even with an extra shot the coffee was weak with little flavour. Maybe we are too fussy with our coffee and baked foods but if you are used to good quality expresso coffee I wouldn't recommend this cafe

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Enjoyed the coffee and the yummy gelato but all the tables were taken up by people using the wifi
So there was no where for those who were actually dining to sit. Tables for four had only one techie at each table so all tables were tied up for hours.......something just not right about that !

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I was on a cruise in Alaska and was walking around downtown Juneau, Alaska. This coffee shop is near the the main part of the downtown shopping but not right in the middle of it. It was great to get an excellent cup of coffee after the swill served on the ship! The internet service was great. I was also pleasantly surprised at the reasonable price. Food prices in Alaska are exorbitant but not this shop. I didn't have any of their food, but the pastries looked really good. The staff were all super friendly and it was a nice treat.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

It's got good coffee. I had a small cappuccino. The prices are reasonable and it's a little ways away from the heaviest downtown cruise crowds. There was sufficient seating available. It's a nice spot to stop in for a drink and free WiFi. (If you are a GCI wireless customer, this is a TurboZone location.)

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Coming off of a cruise ship that charged .79 per minute for wi-fi, I was desperately searching for a place to connect for bit. So glad I stumbled into Heritage Coffee. Not only did they make a fantastic triple shot Americano, but I was able to check email, social media, etc., in a really comfy place. Don't make the mistake I did, though. Be sure to buy some coffee to take home with you.