“Great food for a dated hotel/restaurant”

Ranked #78 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: American
Description: Bubble Room Bar at Westmark Baranof Hotel
Description: Bubble Room Bar at Westmark Baranof Hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I thought the seafood chowder and macadamia crusted halibut were excellent, as was the service. I really enjoyed my meal here. Only problem, this place is long overdue for an update. It feels like a 1920s mafia joint inside.

The bar is a fun place at night though. The piano entertainment is a nice touch.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

During our stay at this hotel, my Sister had a birthday. We got a cake at Fred Meyers and were planning on getting food and drinks at the bar but were told we could not do so. We ended up celebrating in the room.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Great place to go after a movie or dinner for a night cap. The bartender will let you sit there long after last call (at 11:30 p.m.)

Reviewed 4 June 2013

This restaurant use to be the "toast of Alaska". I would now call it "toasted". I was so disappointed it is truly beyond description. All this and $150 for two of us!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

This a great place for a burger and a beer which was only $16.00. They have a good selection of beers on tap too.