“Disappointing!”

Description: Bubble Room Bar at Westmark Baranof Hotel
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We decided to eat here after a busy day, about 8.30pm. We told the waitress we were hungry and thirsty but we only got a drinks menu so I had to get a menu myself from the bar!! The bar didn't have the beer we wanted , plus the waitress didn't listen to my order properly therefore we decided to leave. Poor.

• Visited June 2014

Key West, Florida
“Great food for a dated hotel/restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I thought the seafood chowder and macadamia crusted halibut were excellent, as was the service. I really enjoyed my meal here. Only problem, this place is long overdue for an update. It feels like a 1920s mafia joint inside.

The bar is a fun place at night though. The piano entertainment is a nice touch.

Visited June 2014
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Don't plan on Celebrating with your own cake”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

During our stay at this hotel, my Sister had a birthday. We got a cake at Fred Meyers and were planning on getting food and drinks at the bar but were told we could not do so. We ended up celebrating in the room.

Visited June 2014
Juneau, Alaska
“Late night drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Great place to go after a movie or dinner for a night cap. The bartender will let you sit there long after last call (at 11:30 p.m.)

• Visited June 2013
Toledo, Washington
“Use to be good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

This restaurant use to be the "toast of Alaska". I would now call it "toasted". I was so disappointed it is truly beyond description. All this and $150 for two of us!

Visited December 2012