“Pleasant staff, OK food”
Review of Asiana Gardens

Asiana Gardens
Ranked #52 of 140 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Asian
Las Vegas
“Pleasant staff, OK food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

A little pricy in the evening, but you get value at lunch. They have recurring daily specials, and I often go there just for the Pho (hearty Vietnamese soupe). I also like their (Japanese) Bento boxes. Might be average or slightly below average in Seattle, but it's well above average for Juneau. The parking is good, so you don't have to get drenched walking from your car to the door. The wait staff is efficient and friendly, some of the younger more Americanized ones are even humorous. It's always a pleasant meal there. It's on the way to the glacier, if you're a tourist driving a rental car, just across the street from the main Valley post office, and across the other street from Mendenhall Mall.

• Visited August 2013

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Solid Asian dining choice in Juneau”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I ate here twice during my several days in Juneau. On one visit I had the Hot Pepper Pork from their Chinese/Wok menu section; on my second visit I had Cream Cheese Wonton appetizers, and a Teriyaki Chicken and Pot Stickers combo entree (which included salad and steamed rice). Plentiful food, hot and fresh, served fast, good value for Juneau. Would certainly recommend as a solid option while in Juneau.

• Visited October 2013
Alaska
“Good for Juneau”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Asiana Gardens for the first time today. My wife ordered the terriyaki chicken bowl and I had the General Tso rice bowl. The food was plentiful but average tasting -good for Juneau-,but average overall. The staff was friendly and efficient. The restaurant is clean and open.

With the limited restaurant choices in Juneau we will definitely return. This and Mi Casa are probably the two best places in the Mendenhall Valley.

• Visited October 2013
Juneau, AK
“Excellent service with a large menu of options”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I eat at this restaurant all the time. The staff greets us like we are family. The food comes fast and is reasonably priced.

• Visited September 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I go here every time I come to Juneau. The food is tasty and authentic. It's also consistent, so I don't have to worry about the food being good... Always is! And the staff is so friendly. Absolutely deserves to be higher on the list.

• Visited August 2013