“Chinese, Korean, Japanese food”
Review of Asiana Gardens

Asiana Gardens
Ranked #85 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Not bad if you like teriyaki flavors in almost every dish. The sushi is ok and one of my favorites is the teriyaki salmon. The only issue is that every time I go there The smoke from the kitchen impregnates my clothes to the point I smell like a walking stir fry. they need to improve their exhaust system and have the smells out of the dining room.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Egg drop soup smelled rotten, sushi was okay at best, but still the same price as the quality sushi at Little Tokyo or Canton House, which are both delicious! Ordered a Dragon Roll with extra rice and water, water was never refilled until I was done and had stacked my plates. They provided about a pea-sized portion of Wasabi for the whole roll. Some hillbilly couple next to me was awfully loud and nonsensical. My bill came to $15, I paid cash with a larger bill and they didn't bring me any ones to tip with, did they expect I was going to reward their horrible service with a 33% (5$) tip? I won't be returning.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

A step down from Little Tokyo, but still better than I would have thought in Alaska. The sushi was fresh and tasty. Nothing spectacular, but a good meal.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Usually the first place on the list to eat at in Juneau, either in restaurant or delivery.I live in southeast alaska, and most people I know still order from them, get it delivered to the airport, then sent on a plane for delivery in other communities. I usually stick to my favorite of a combo app (A-7) and Bento 4 (B-4), my boyfriend usually sticks with Bento 3. The Almond chicken is better then other places in town and we just love the California rolls . If your in Juneau for a few days nothing feels better then relaxing in your hotel room with good food on its way.

1  Thank helibut3
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The preparations were expert. The shrimp tempura was fabulous. Unfortunately the orange chicken was well-prepared until the sauce was added. Instead of the sweet-sour orange sauce I like, it was made with extremely sour oranges. I believe it would have been lovely, if the orange was good, instead of so very sour, as they occasionally can be. The bowl lunches were enjoyed. Two of broccoli and beef and one other.
The service was fast, efficient, and they checked back to see if they could do anything else. There was the feeling of family in the sharing of service.

Been to Asiana Gardens? Share your experiences!