“WHAT A VIEW!”

Ranked #56 of 138 Restaurants in Juneau
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Timberline Bar & Grill is at the top of Mount Roberts and has an incredible view of Gastineau Channel, Mount Juneau and Mount Roberts. We are a casual dining restaurant with a full service bar and we specialize in wedding receptions, weddings, banquets, and social events.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“WHAT A VIEW!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Came here for lunch after riding the tram. Arrived just as they opened and got a window seat. Probably - no definitely - the best view EVER while having lunch. Food was not cheap, like all of Alaska, but worth it on its own merit and definitely worth it when you factor in the location and vista!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Show_Biz_Kid

Thirsk, United Kingdom
“Best Crabcakes and burgers we I have ever tasted”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The crab cakes were so tasty and fresh, they just fell apart when I started eating. My husband said the Tramway cheeseburger was one of the most tastiest he has ever had. It was very well worth the money, which wasn't expensive and the staff were lovely and very attentive.

Visited September 2013
Mark C, Manager at Timberline Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you gave us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if you ever come our way again so I can say hello.

Mark
“Great music with your meal”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A piano/sax duo played while we ate and enjoyed a million dollar view. The Halibut and chips and Alaskan Beer combo was delicious. The service was good and the prices were reasonable. And of course the tram ride up and back is amazing. Looking back, the most memorable part of the evening was the entertainment. Astonishingly good players, and we were told that they are locals who play there regularly.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank notmichelin
Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide this kind of entertainment here at the restaurant. I have added Alaskan black cod to my menu this year. It is a great fish and I believe my guest are going to love it. Thank you!

Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch while on a cruise and had the crab cakes, fish and chips, and the salmon club sandwich. Everything was very good and the service was great.

1 Thank Misty T
Misty,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your review is why we work so hard to provide a great dining experience to every guest.

Ive only been to Detroit once when I was going to Mackinaw Island. I loved it up there on Mackinaw Island. Please let me know if you come this way again so I can say hello.

“Great place to eat!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

On vacation and tried it out we're not disappointed. Awesome service ordered fishermans platter came with home made tarter sauce deeelicious! Waitress even offered to fill our coffee and pop to go. Definitely coming back on our next visit

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tml93
Thank you so much for your great review. That is why we work so hard on guest service, to add to the great experience that our guest have when visiting Juneau. thank you!