“Wish this bakery was close to my home!”
Review of Wild Oven Bakehouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Oven Bakehouse
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I was strolling around Juneau when I found the Wild Oven Bakehouse. My cruise began in San Francisco & by the time we got to Juneau, I was really longing for the good bread we can buy in the Bay Area. Wild Oven Bakehouse is kind of a hole-in-the-wall place & you have to go down a little alley way to get to the front door. Inside, it smelled wonderful - bread had just been taken from the oven. All of their bread is made with sourdough starter. Some of the loaves are quite large but they will sell ½ loaf of at least some of their bread. I bought a ½ loaf of the Country French - it was delicious & I ate half of it while I walked back to the ship. If I lived in Juneau, I would definitely be a regular customer.

2  Thank TZK