“Love to support the local area rather than the tourist traps, but not this spot again.”
Review of Rodfather's Broiler - CLOSED

Rodfather's Broiler
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Read the reviews on lunch and dinner but didn't find anything on breakfast but thought we would give it a try?
There were four different orders two omelets, one scrambled eggs with a side of bacon, and one short stack order of pancakes with a side of ham and two eggs sunny side up. The two omelets they said were ok but the hash browns were Luke warm and toast was limp and soggy, my wife said her eggs were ok and the bacon was crispy like she ordered and did taste good, I did have a strip of her bacon and it was good. My short stack of pancakes were average (my opinion the batter was over worked and made them kind of tough), far as the ham goes it had good flavor but was way over cooked and reminded me a little bit of chewing jerky instead, the eggs were presented sunny side up but not close to tasting or looking like sunny side eggs.
I always get nervous when you find stains on the chairs your setting in and bathrooms are not clean, it always makes me wonder about. The cleanliness of the kitchen and how long food has been stored or possibly pre cooked.
Staff was fair not rude not overly friendly just average.
I think with a little more cleanliness and attention to the food it could be a good place to eat but I would not return for a meal anytime soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Walked in and to sit yourself. I waited 15 minutes to wait on me. To busy playing with grandson because there was no one else here. The food was very good. I would come back even tho the table was dirty. The tables have maps of the area on them. I would come back.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

This is a nice family restaurant at Nugget Mall. We have been going there for several years. Nice food - best salad bar and steak sandwich as our favorite. They also serve Alaskan beer and wine. Their prices went up significantly in the last couple years, and this is the only reason I give them 4 stars, not 5. They also got rid of discount coupons that we used to get in the mail. But we still go there, maybe just not as often as before.