“Authentic Mexican food in Alaska!”
Review of El Zarape

El Zarape
Ranked #52 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Finding affordable fare in Alaska is difficult as all of us who live there and visit there know. This place has it! I love Mexican and on my short visit in Juneau, my wife and I stopped in here for a great meal. The price was good, salsa and chips unlimited, and the service is excellent. I'll go again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This is a definite must for people who enjoy true authentic Mexican dishes and if you're lucky they'll have their flan. These dishes bring back many childhood memories and they are just as good now as they were then. El Zarape is a family owned restaurant and they take pride in their offerings if you want to eat here during lunch come a little early because they fill up quickly I believe they also may have carry out.