“Great place, excellent service”
Review of Juneau Hotel

Juneau Hotel
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Juneau
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I had to stay here for an extended stay recently. The place was comfortable enough for me to not get cabin fever (like I get when I stay in tiny hotel rooms). Everything worked perfectly and Rose was fantastic. She got me everything I needed.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

We have stayed here several times this summer and are always happy with the room price and the smile on the faces of the staff- ( THANKS ROSE )the room is really a one bedroom apartment-with it's clean fully stocked kitchen and we love the washer and dryer because we stay for a few days and need it !! The location makes it easy for us to walk to restaurants or a grocery store whichever we choose !

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Hotel is well located near the downtown area. The spacious room was very comfortable. We obtained two nights stay for the price of one using the Tour Saver coupon book.

Reviewed 31 August 2011

Great amenities, washer and dryer and full cooking facilities, very helpful staff, efficient shuttle service. Easy walk to town . Only thing letting them down was the average quality double bed. Good value with our Alaskan tour saver.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2011

The suites at the Juneau hotel were clean, well-stocked and roomy, all for a reasonable price compared to other Juneau lodging options. It is about 1/2 mile from downtown, but we enjoyed the walk along the waterfront so it didn't bother us. The hotel staff is friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 24 July 2011

I needed a place to stay that had laundry and this hotel has the washer/dryer in each room. I was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful accommodations. Each suite has a full kitchen, separate seating area with flat screen, a bedroom with flat screen, bath with washer/dryer and of course, that jacuzzi tub for a good soak after a day of sightseeing! The hotel is very clean and the staff is very courteous. Will stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2011

This has to be the absolute Worst Hotel that I have ever stayed at in all my travels. The room was not clean when I checked in and there was not just garbage on the counters the toilet was left unflushed for a seemingly very long time because the smell filled the entire room. Immediately I went down and requested a new room and was given one story after the next then over an hour later I was given the Same Room which still smelled like the bad toilet with horrible air freshener filling the air that made me sick to my stomach.
Since they already had taken my money I asked for a refund and instead they offered me a different room (which is what I asked for in the first place) and when the manager took me to that room himself I realized how sleezy this place really is when he made me uncomfortable with his fake nice voice and stories about the owner this and that which I absolutely did not care to hear about.
This is one of those back alley hotels that after staying the night there in a room with dirty silverware and dishes with things stuck to them, the phone in the room did not work, the internet kept disconnecting I left immediately the next morning disgusted. I declined their Free Shuttle Service because the van driver was very unkept and I did not feel safe. So I called a cab and left. The cab driver told me that the hotel is know for being a scummy place and drove me to another downtown hotel which was everything that hotel was Not. Never Again.
Beware of the fake nice voice when I called their main office requesting a refund I was treated poorly and laughed at by the man that said he handled such things. The man was rude and as unprofessional as the manager of the hotel was. Never Again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business