“New owners!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Zephyr is now called Salt and has new owners who are absolutely wonderful! If you didn't like it as zephyr that's ok, go try out Salt and it will change your opinion on this place!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Food tasted like they got it out of the garbage. It took someone 25 minutes to wait on me, once I was seated. They waited on a couple, who came in after me. I never could get a refill on my water. Waiters yell across the room. I will never go back even if They changed the name to Salt. Still the same people running it.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food, great service, great atmosphere. The menu is varied with lots of options. The new ownership is fantastic.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Zephyr is under new management and the place is my new favorite in town.
Lovely wine list and they are hopefully getting a full bar soon.
The salads are amazing. Also two words for you: cheese plate.
We got the steak and chicken for main course and they were very good and cooked extremely well.
Very good place for after work, birthday dinners, or out of town guests.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Perhaps the nicest restaurant in Juneau. European slant with an edge. Deep wine list. I love their half chicken on polenta. Will have to return and explore their menu more.

1  Thank Ballyhooter