“Great Sandwiches”

Ranked #86 of 143 Restaurants in Juneau
Juneau Alaska
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

You can't go wrong with any of their wide variety of fresh sandwich options. Their handy location is such that particularly for independent travelers (as well as locals- we often avail ourselves of their service) a few minutes deciding which sandwich option you want to purchase is well spent as you enjoy a days outing somewhere in Juneau are on the water.

Visited July 2014

Washington
“Marvelous Donuts”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I only sampled the donuts, but they were so good that I am anticipating my next trip to Juneau, to again enjoy their fresh deliciousness. Calories do not count when one is on vacation!
My daughter said this is the best bagel place in Juneau, so asked for half-dozen of assorted bagels, but I never got to try one, they disappeared too fast.
I am anticipating the deli items for next time, as the donuts were so very tasty. I was in a hurry for take-out, so did not scope out the rest of the place, so do not know if they have café tables or not. It is also a market, so one can pick up other things.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Valley Breeze in? Share your experiences!