“Great stay everytime”

Best Western Country Lane Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Juneau
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Best Western's Country Lane Inn in Juneau is consistently excellent with the attractiveness and cleanliness of its rooms. The staff has always been very helpful in all my visits since 2007. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sonja C, Customer Service Mgr. at Best Western Country Lane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Your comments on our staff and service are appreciated. It is always gratifying to know that we’ve been successful and consistent in making your stays with us comfortable. Thank you for being a loyal guest and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

the staff here is always very helpful. Granted the all the times I've stayed here over the past years. It's always nice to see them helping out others during my stays. Giving directions or ideas on places to eat, things like that

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the kind review of our hotel, the Best Western Country Lane Inn. We are pleased you had a positive stay with us and that you continue to find our property comfortable and inviting. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed here during my second time traveling to Juneau for work. This place was better than staying downtown like I did last time. It was in a very quiet area, the rooms were clean, but older, could use some updating. There was a free breakfast which was decent. Staff was extremely friendly and the location was convenient for what I needed. Close drive to the glacier as well. Would staff here again if I had to go back to Juneau.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, the Best Western Country Lane Inn. We appreciate your feedback regarding our property location, staff and service. We are continually working on upgrades to the property and hope we can welcome you back to enjoy them.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was very pleased by treatment as a business guest by the staff. I travel a bit and it is refreshing after a long day of travel to not have to suffer through items like lost reservations or improper room conditions. I really appreciate the quickness and ease on check-in and getting to a clean room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is always valuable to us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stay at the Country Lane Inn every time I am in Juneau. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff strive to make me as comfortable as possible. They recommended I go to eat dinner at Grandma's Feather Bed, their other property down the road. Such a wonderfully comforting place! Great food and service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sonja C, Customer Service Mgr. at Best Western Country Lane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for the kind review of our hotel, the Best Western Country Lane Inn. We are pleased you had a positive experience while staying with us and that you continue to find our property comfortable and inviting. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Staff was Great! Especially the Afternoon Desk Clerks! (Figi and here partner where awesome!!!) Rooms are just perfect, I will always stay at a Best Western from now on. Breakfast was very Good! The van drivers were so nice! I just can't say enough about this hotel. I have stayed at many hotels in my Career as a Locomotive Engineer, before moving to Skagway and opening a BBQ Restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, the Best Western Country Lane Inn. We sincerely appreciate your kind comments concerning our staff and service. Seeing remarks such as yours is very rewarding and motivating to everyone involved. It is nice to hear that our staff is succeeding. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stay at this hotel twice a month Very nice and cozy. Value is good for Juneau Alaska I will continue to stay at this hotel. breakfast is great and the shuttle van is very handy The Owner is accessible for issues should they arise. When i have business associates come to Juneau i always recommend that they stay at the best western country lane Inn

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, the Best Western Country Lane Inn. The satisfaction of every individual guest is very important to us and we are pleased that we achieved this goal. Thank you for being a loyal guest and we look forward to your next visit.