“Juneau Trip Aug 21 2014”

Travelodge Hotel Juneau
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Juneau
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The facility is great
The rooms as I have found before have no air circulation in them. My room was very hot and stuffy.
You do provide a fan and the window opened fine but the fan cord was to short and so I called down to the font destwednesday night and ask if there was a way that I could get a extention cord the young man said I think so but I have to ask. It never arrived and I never got a call back saying he could not get one.
The stay was nice thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel. I will talk with the front desk staff about following through and completing guest requests. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you at the Juneau Travelodge Hotel on your next trip to Juneau.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Like the motel! Second visit. Poor room location on inner walkway with window only to the walkway. Noisy because of walkway. One lamp did not work and staff offered no assistance. Had to unplug the lamp to turn if off.
Good shower! Motel property aging. Needs more maintenance. Good restaurant. Staff very good! Friendly! Helpful with the exception noted above. Daily room clean erratice; missed a couple of days. Will always stay there and will recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Juneau Travelodge Hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows us to keep improving each guest’s hotel experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will talk with housekeeping about the lamp in your room. The Juneau Travelodge Hotel strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us. I hope that during your stay you were able to dine at our onsite Mi Casa Restaurant and received your 15% guest discount.

Thank you again for your business we truly appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Juneau.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Staff was very helpful, my room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities. Very close to the airport with an excellent hiking trail just a couple of blocks away. The trail is about 2.5 miles long and good for walking or jogging. The restaurant is very good with a wide variety of selection. I have stayed at this facility a dozen times and have yet to be disappointed.

Room Tip: Every time I have stayed there the room has been good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Juneau Travelodge Hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows us to keep improving each guest’s hotel experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The Juneau Travelodge Hotel strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us. I hope that during your stay you were able to dine at our onsite Mi Casa Restaurant and received your 15% guest discount.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The staff was great - the exception was that one day I left my room before 8:00 am and returned around 2:00 and the room had not been attended to - other than that, I cannot say anything negative. One staff member even helped me carry my luggage down to the first floor. Totally unexpected and totally appreciated!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to review the Juneau Travelodge Hotel, it is feedback such as yours which allows us to keep improving each guest’s hotel experience. The Juneau Travelodge Hotel strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service to each and every guest who stays with us. I hope that during your stay you were able to dine at our onsite Mi Casa Restaurant and received your 15% guest discount.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
jnumanager, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Juneau, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Reviewed 3 August 2014