I just love Grandma's continental breakfast. You are able to choose up to three items off of the made to order menu, my favorites are the custom omelettes and french toast. Thanks Pam for remembering how I like my omelettes. The hotel staff are so accomodating and friendly that it feels like a second home when I stay here. I've stayed in most of the 13 rooms and it is always fun to see which room I'll be in for the week. It keeps traveling interesting. The featherbeds are so comfortable, you are allowed a free gym pass each day to the nearby Alaska Club, and having a jacuzzi in your room is so relaxing after a hard workout. Needless to say, I will be returning to Grandma's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western