my husband and I visited this Bed and Breakfast for our honeymoon, it was fabulous. The rooms were very homey and you had a very cozy felling. The beds were very comfortable and the owners are very friendly and made you feel like family. Very centrally located near restaurants and shopping. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Juneau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western