Our 3 night stay in May was an enjpyable experience. the hotel itself and our room were very well equipped with nice facilities.
The food in the Restaurant (we had 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts) was very enjoyable with a good range and very large portions. The staff were all very pleasant, courteous and most helpful advising of places to see.
We would recommend Grandmas to certain of our friends, but not to our Grandma, she would have trouble getting on to the bed as did I only being 5'3'' maybe some steps would have been helpful, also I requested extra piloows which we didn't get.
Though this didn't spoil our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Grandma's Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western