I had the good fortune to stay at this wonderful boutique hotel in Juneau in March of 2013 while in SE Ak on business. The room (actually a suite, but at single room price) had a huge bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, separate bedroom behind French doors, and a dining area in the turret of the building. The bed was absolutely the most comfortable I've ever slept in, and linens were sumptuous with hand-made quilts topping the beds and feather pillows to cradle you to sleep. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful and there was not one thing about my stay there that I would change except to make it longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western