Rooms are fantastic, after hiking 5 miles what a great surprise that the room contained a whirlpool to ease the aches away. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food in the dining room was top notch. Anyone visiting Juneau should plan on staying here. The cost is reasonable. This rates in the top 3 hotels I stayed in my world travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western