We were looking for a B & B, on Tripadvisor, and found a Best Western hotel. Grandma's Feather Bed is near the Juneau airport. The hotel is about a 15 minute drive to the main area of Juneau so a car is needed. The room we were in, 136, was small but well furnished. There was enough room to be comfortable. It was clean and well maintained. We had a large whirlpool tub in our room, this would not have been our choice. I don't know if other rooms were different but it could be something to keep in mind. Breakfast was served in a public dinning room and you had the choice of continental or cooked breakfast. The staff was efficient and pleasant, check in was quick and we were shown to our room. The bed was a comfortable queen size and the room, being in the back, was quiet. We were pleased with our accommodations and would recommend Grandma's Featherbed to anyone staying in Juneau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Grandma's Feather Bed, the smallest hotel in the world's largest hotel chain, comes complete with deluxe suites and is the perfect place for a weekend getaway in beautiful Juneau, Alaska. All 14 guest rooms are designed especially to meet your vacationing needs. Each guest room are designated non-smoking with single queen feather beds for the ultimate in comfort. Sink into your in-room Jacuzzi and let the comfort take you away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Grandma'S Feather Bed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Grandma`s Feather Hotel Juneau
- Best Western Juneau
- Best Western Hotel Juneau
- Juneau Best Western