“late nite munchies”

Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The place is a Juneau after bar close institution. Russian dumplings made with potato or meat with curry cilantro and sour cream. Awesome going down but you'll probably still be belching dumplings in the am. Good thing they're tasty. The place has hundreds of LP's and a player you're welcome to, as well.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I ate at this place in January and really enjoyed it. I tried pelmeni before but never with curry.(I made it at home too). It was delicious and priced reasonably inexpensive for Juneau. My only complaint was the crowd that was there was a little disrespectful. I ended up eating outside. I will be back soon to have some more to go...

1  Thank Juneau_Hotel_Manager
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I travel to Juneau a lot for business. At least once a trip I walk down to Pel Meni for lunch. It is quick, good, and just the right sized proportion for lunch.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I found the food to be delicious, the idea of providing customers the chance to choose thier own music to play was a nice touch, though I found that it catered to a much younger crowd than I'm used to.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I learned about Pel Meni's shortly after they opened (years ago) and it was a favorite place to hit after being at the bars for awhile - since they're open late and one of the few places with food that is.
However, they've become a staple. I can smell the combination of flavors and immediately want to run there again.
The service can be spotty (depending on who's working), but the food is always good.

1  Thank sam1am77

Been to Pel Meni's? Share your experiences!