“Wasn't impressed... I do more creative lessons on a regular basis!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #11 of 15 things to do in Kenai
More attraction details
Owner description: Alaska's only space science center for children.
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We took a group to a two-hour lesson on flight. It basically consisted of having the students make paper planes and throw them around both inside and outside. I can do this for much less $ and much more creativity. I was disappointed! I timed our Instructor for 2 minutes and she said "Okay" more than 80 times...

1  Thank TerminationDust

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Nice facility for a conference with an interesting layout. I can't think of anything I didn't like about the facility.

1  Thank Extremejor
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I was given a full tour of the facility and while students were there at the time, I was able tosee exactly what you could do.
I was utterly amazed that this was available to our youth's of today. It was a wonderful experience and learning process.
I have also attended meetings and dinner banquets at the Challenger Center and am marveled at how wonderful the place
is. Highly recommend when in town visiting.

1  Thank FlyFishLady
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Held 2 town hall meetings here for our project. Everyone was great to work with when it came to setting up the room. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank John L