I stayed here one night while traveling on business. It is designed for extended stay so there is a full size fridge, 2 burner cook-top, microwave, and dishes. There is a long table with two chairs that can serve as a work station or a dining table. Everything in the room is very usable, just not high quality. My main issue with the place is the beds. They are not comfortable. The only other issue is no paper towels. Since you can cook in the room, it seems like they would have paper towel for clean up and drying.
The location is convenient to Kenai. It is right on the main road, with a McDonalds right in front. Since it designed for extended stay, they don't serve any type of breakfast in the morning. However, they do have coffee.
Staff was friendly and efficient. From the looks of other places in town, this looks like one of the better/newer places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel on the Kenai Peninsula, every air conditioned room features a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, microwave, ceramic cook top, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and cookware. Wireless internet throughout the hotel. E-Center, Guest Laundry, Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aspen Extended Stay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Extended Stay Hotel Kenai
- Kenai Extended Stay
- Aspen Extended Stay Suites Alaska/Kenai