“Perfect”

Aspen Extended Stay Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Kenai
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days for a work event. I have no complaints at all, the bed was comfortable, the heat and... a/c which is rare in AK worked perfectly. The fridge was large, the couch comfortable, and the location was extremely convenient. There are two local bar/lounges you can walk to at night if you want to have a few drinks plus numerous restaurants that are very close. The laundry room was very large and had I think 6+ washers and dryers. They had snack machines in there as well. I will definitely be a repeat visitor of the Aspen hotels.

The maid service being once a week meant we didn't have our room serviced but they have area's for your trash etc and will restock any items you need quickly and happily!

Room Tip: We liked our third floor room quite a bit would recommend these!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lydia N

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stay here about once every month for business. Staff is helpful and rooms are clean! Located by plenty of restaurants and grocery stores. Summer time rates jump considerably but are competative with local rates. Coffee is ready to go in the morning and is very hot. The exercise room is also great for the traveler trying to keep to an exercise schedule.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor it was very quiet. I have stayed in serveral different rooms and all h...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise K
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Clean, well appointed nice room. Conveniently located to Walmart, Safeway and area restaurants. Helpful staff, refrigerator,cooktop and great shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Why more hotels don't use care when choosing these products I will never know.

Downside, bed was soft (but I like a very firm mattress), and it was $2.00 a load to wash my clothes and $2.00 to dry.

I would stay here again if I ever come to Kenai again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mgr7fun
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stay here a few time a month for business. It is always clean. The staff is always very courteous and helpful. Every room has a full size refrigerator and few other kitchen amenities if you like to cook in your room. There is also large laundry room if you are on an extended stay and need to do laundry. This is great place to stay if you just in town for the night or if your in town for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

For Kenai Alaska, this is a good as it gets! Convenient location and helpful staff. Check in/out is always a breeze, and they always give me a clean & quiet room. I stay here about once every other month.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have two major complaints after staying here. My biggest complaint is the chemical air freshener that is used here. It seems to vary in strength but it caused my eyes, lips and nostrils to burn even at it's weakest and I was very uncomfortable because of it. Definitely a deal breaker for me. Second complaint was the bed. It was so low in the middle we lifted the mattress and stuffed a pillow under it. That helped but it was still not very comfortable. Other than those two major issues the hotel was clean and quiet with a friendly helpful staff. Unfortuneately that is not enough to make me consider staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mooseberryfarm
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I did not get any sleep hotels was humid and hot. The bed mattress wobbled side to side with any movement. Great location easy to get to and has a great walk way by the river. Love the Kenai River even if I fish badly. hope they improve the mattresses..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GaleAKDreaming
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenai
Kenai River Lodge
#8 of 8 in Soldotna
Eagle Rock Lodge
Eagle Rock Lodge
#5 of 5 in Kenai

Been to Aspen Extended Stay Suites? Share your experiences!