“Best pizza on Kenai Peninsula!”

Paradisos Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Kenai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Livingston, Texas
“Best pizza on Kenai Peninsula!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I am a picky pizza eater. Paradisos has excellent, fresh made dough and quality generous toppings. Their medium is so big that it feeds 2 big appetites and we took home 2 pieces! The service is so-so. Seemed the waitress had too many tables scattered in different rooms. I have only had pizza and salad there. The prices are good for Kenai and what you get. Their other menu items were in line. They specialize in Greek and Italian dishes. The ones I saw looked good, especially the lasagna. Will try it next visit!

• Visited July 2014

“Great appetizers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Their mozzarella wedges are unbelievable! Breadsticks are amazing. Most of the Italian dishes are good. Burgers are not so good though.

“Down Home Comfort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am always greeted warmly when I enter this establishment. love the salad bar and the food.
Customer Service is good!

• Visited February 2014
“Not bad all the time!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I like this place and keep coming back.
I have had a few bad meals there,but have had excellent ones too.
It all depends on when you go I guess.
All in all my scale is tipped toward very good.

• Visited February 2013
“A locals review too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

The kids got good report cards and chose Paradisos for their dinner reward. I will agree with others, this place can sometimes be hit or miss with service and food. Our most recent visit was near perfection on both counts. The waitress anticipated our needs with uncanny ability. She brought a bowl of bread sticks which the kids love and we usually have to ask for. When the root beer and water glass levels got low she topped them off and then left the pitchers, so nobody got thirsty that night. Plates cleared quickly, doggy boxes without asking - outstanding service.
The house bread sticks and the house salad dressing (Italian) are out of this world and worth a visit here just to try them. The kids chicken strips meal - best we have had anywhere. I had the chicken fettuccini arrabiata and was perfect, not too spicy. I usually get the seafood version which is also tasty. My wife and son tried the chicken parmesan, but were a little disappointed that the chicken was not breaded. But it was moist and tasted great. This was one of the few visits where we did not order at least a small pizza. Paradisos makes great pies and it is really good cold or on the reheat for kids lunches.
I'll just repeat that I have been here a time or two when the service was less than stellar, and somebody got food that wasn't up to their usually standards. But I've been eating at this restaurant for 30 years and still coming back.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Paradisos Restaurant? Share your experiences!