“Breathtaking”

US$269.00*
and up
Flightseeing and Crab Feast
More attraction details
Owner description: SeaWind Aviation is located at 1809 Tongass Ave, Ketchikan, Ak 99901. Our dock office is located behind OceanView Restaurant, and can be accessed by the E.C. Phillips parking lot.
Lawrence, Kansas
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

we arrived on August 7, 2014 it was a rainy cloudy day. Didn't expect to do an excursion but I talked my husband into it :) best decision we could have made. Despite the rain the view was spectacular I can only image what it would have been on a clear sunny day. Our pilot Steve Kamm was great and really did his best to find us some wild life, although we didn't the view itself was awe inspiring. I would recommend this excursion highly! keep up the great job Seawind! thanks for making our 25th wedding anniversary something to remember.

chis and Jenny
kansas

Caledon, Ontario, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Perfect Way to See the Misty Fjords in Ketchikan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Leslie and Steve Kamm are the owners of this Misty fjord flight seeing company. I booked directly with them. Leslie was extremely helpful and just a delight to deal with. We where picked up just steps from our cruise ship by another friendly staff member. After a short drive we arrived at their office where we were given our safety demonstration and were ready to go. Steve loaded us in and took us on just an amazing tour of the fjords. He is very knowledgeable about the area and educated us about life in Ketchikan.
I would highly recommend this tour and thank Leslie and Steve for their professionalism and pleasant staff. Our experience was fantastic!

Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

What an amazing experience...from booking with Leslie through our flight with Rolf, our family of 7 were totally wowed! We ranged in ages from 20 through 77 and everyone was totally comfortable with the flight, landings (fun!) and one of the most beautiful landscapes in the US. There are 12 different flight seeing companies...you can't go wrong with Seawind! Incredible value for our vacation!

Cudahy, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Misty Fjords...don't miss this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Flew with SeaWind Aviation to breathtaking Misty Fjords on August 7, 2014. We arrived by cruise ship. Booked directly with Lesley by phone/web. Everything was wonderful, pickup, flight, and the scenery was amazing. We did a close flyby at a waterfall, and saw sea lions or seals when we landed in a lake and walked on the float. Even though it was misting, was still wonderful! Being a bush plane, had a few raindrops drip on our heads through the plane. We all had headsets to communicate, mine had an issue, and the pilot immediately helped me change mine out. Would fly with them again! Thank you SeaWind!

Denton, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Best excursion ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I highly recommend this excursion. I was a bit apprehensive due to the cost for our family of four, but we all agreed that it was the best excursion that we have ever been on. It was beautiful and I will never forget it--simply amazing! I always felt safe and our pilot (Rolf) did a great job of explaining everything and answering questions.