“Fresh and Delicious”

Ranked #14 of 74 Restaurants in Ketchikan
Price range: US$8 - US$44
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Know for the best homemade clam chowder in town, Florida Bill's specializes in crab - King, Snow and Dungeness- and other assorted seafood including wild-caught salmon and halibut. With a waterfront location, the restaurant is a 1-minute walk from cruise ship berths 1 & 2, located inside Salmon Landing next to the logging show. Enjoy several Alaska beers to choose from on our outside patio when the sun is shining; or take in the vivid Alaskan wildlife displayed on the 70" TV inside while you dine. The menu features an extensive wine list of quality reds, whites and bubbly, including Mimosas.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I was craving fresh crab and the Crab Cracker delivered! When searching for crab in Ketchikan which didn't require a tour, I found the Crab Cracker located downtown. They offer a few options (Dungeness, King, and Snow crab) by the pound or you can get all 3 for a reasonable price. I opted for the special with one pound of Dungeness and a bowl of clam chowder ($39.99). I ate until I couldn't breath anymore and still had a half pound left! If you want steaming hot, fresh crab this restaurant will not disappoint!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The salmon and halibut are locally harvested, and I enjoyed my blackened salmon with mango, kiwi, and orange topping. A bit pricey for what you get, but this is the tourist area.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I'm rating this restaurant highly because it deserves to be acknowledged as a great place for lunch in Ketchican. We stopped here from our cruise ship and enjoyed our leisurely lunch with friends. The service was excellent and food very good. After ships meals this place was a great break from being on board. Of course, it was more than this that make this meal special The chowder was excellent. The prices in my estimation very reasonable for a great luncheon meal.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Enjoyed our seafood lunch on a rainy day (is there any other) in Ketchikan on 7/20 after docking from our ship, the Crown Princess. They accommodated the 6 of us in a very timely fashion and had some great seafood. Wish we could have set outside and enjoyed the view.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stopped by on our way back to ship on 7/23. Had a few nice brews; I had the Dungess Crab (very tasty) and my wife had the Crab Louis. We enjoyed very much!