“Almond milk, falafel and bagels in Alaska!!!!”

Good Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Ketchikan
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Almond milk, falafel and bagels in Alaska!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great coffee, superb falafel (I know my falafel), good hot sauce and bagels shocked the heck out of me but I was glad I found this place. Internet was a thousand times cheaper (free with purchase) than the ship.

Visited July 2013

Boerne, Texas
“The best Coffee in Alaska!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I don't drink it, I had hot Chocolate, my boyfriend and his mom loved the coffee, it was nice and hot and had good flavor. Want some good coffee, pop by and get your own and take some home, we didn't.

Visited June 2013
Anacortes, WA
“Good Coffee in Ketchikan is the Best Coffee in Ketchikan”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Don't rely upon cruise company brochures to direct you to a good cup of coffee. Locals directed us to Good Coffee. It looks like it has only counter service. Go in for a closer look. It has a great courtyard. It also has free wifi with purchase.

• Visited May 2013
Ghaziabad, India
“Good place to relax”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Great coffee and light eats. Friendly service. On making some purchase you can sit around for as long as you want with good internet connection to boot.

Visited June 2012
Ketchikan, Alaska
“Love, love, love!”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I love the falafals and everything else. The owners are friendly, hard working folks. I haven't had the coffee, I just love the food. I've eaten there about 12 times now and it's inexpensive and flavorful. Yum!

Visited May 2012