“Great chocolates”
Review of Ketchi Candies

Ketchi Candies
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ketchikan
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We visited this store while on a cruise to Alaska last May. I didn't know what to expect so I bought a few different bags of chocolates to bring home as gifts. I had an opportunity to try some of them as people shared their candy with me. All of them were delicious. I bought fudge and also truffles among others. I like them because the ones I tried had a delicate and refined flavor and were not at all strong and offensive. I would recommend their merchandise.

1  Thank srmaher

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Okay, when everyone kept saying you have to get some Ketchicandies I wasn't all that interested. But we did end up picking up some fudge and several of the chocolate covered oreos. OMG, they were fantastic! Really glad we stopped by!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Worth a stop in what is otherwise a painfully tourist-driven town center. If you want to escape the overpriced gift shops, the stores selling whale-themed jewelry, and the "authentic native art" shops, this is a good bet.

The peppermint patties were particularly delicious!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I felt my hips expanding as I looked round,but after some tasting decided on a mixed box. A little expensive,but well worth it.
Try the chocolate gummy bears.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you have a sweet tooth, this place if for you! You can choose from so many different candies that are being made right in front of you. The cost is a little high for sweets, but well worth it.